Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Memorable Memoirs Reading Challenge



I'm joining the 2012 Memorable Memoirs Reading Challenge hosted by Melissa at The Betty Boo Chronicles. As with most of the challenges I'm joining this year, my first selections will be from books I already own, but I really want to read HOWARD'S END IS ON THE LANDING by Susan Hill, so I'll be picking up a copy of that one.

Timeline: January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012

Level: Diarist: read 1-4 memoirs (I'll most likely raise my level, but I'm not permitted to reduce it, so I'm playing it safe!)

1. DOWN THE NILE by Rosemary Mahoney
2. HOLY GHOST GIRL by Donna M. Johnson
3. DRINKING: A LOVE STORY by Caroline Knapp
4. HOWARD'S END IS ON THE LANDING by Susan Hill

2 comments:

Zibilee said...

This looks like a great challenge, and I am sure that with the amount of memoirs that I read, I could probably do well with this one. Good luck to you!

Melissa said...

I'm interested in that Howard's End is On the Landing book, too! Thanks for signing up for the challenge - glad to have you joining us!